Thursday, May 28, 2009

Hello.....

Yes, I am still alive, I just cannot find the time to blog. Also, I have nothing funny, deep or interesting to say. I read everybody elses blogs all the time but for me....

I am sad, I think I lost my camera at Hoogle Zoo on Memorial Day with Kelly, Tricia and kids. I thought it was in the stroller, but they cannot find it. I don't care too much about the camera but the loss of the pictures it what I am sad about. The camera had a long delay before the picture would take, so it was frustrating - I was always just 1 second late in getting the perfect shots. But even at that, I still had quite a few memories on the card. Maybe a miracle will happen and it wil show up. Keep your fingers crossed for me.

2 comments:

Dixie Wise said...

Well, I check it every week. Why don't you blog every Friday and just pick topics like your favorite tv shows, movies you've seen and why you like them, what moments of your life have meant the most to you... anything I would love to read mom!!!

* Dan & Ashley * said...

Gald to see that you are back!!