Monday, April 21, 2008

Hardest decision I have ever made?

I have been thinking about Shane and Dixie's decision to leave Press A Print. I know it was a tough decision for them. It got me thinking about past decisions I have had to make. I think one of the toughest was when I left the school district to work for Kelly (Orbit Medical) After 25 years at the school it was tough to decide to leave but, as soon as I made the jump I haven't looked back! It has been the best thing I have ever done. I love my job and I love working from home. Thanks again Kelly!! So, everybody... What are some of the tough decisions you have had to make and what was the outcome??

4 comments:

Dixie Wise said...

Doing Harvest Fest. Leaving my kids for any amount of time at all. Wanting to do it all!

gina said...

My move to Boise. That was such a huge turning point in my life.For the better of course!

Trish the Dish said...

Deciding to stay at home - for real - and turn my back on my career and some of the things I love... It was honestly hard for me at first. Not necessarily worse or bad, but different and a definite adjustment. I am so so so grateful that I can stay at home with my kids and though I look forward to a M.S. one day and even going back to work, I am loving this special time in my life. Being a mom is priceless time well spent.

Dixie Wise said...

Mom, it's time to blog again, you can do it little one, I know you can!