Thursday, April 10, 2008

My Favorite Things For April













1) This month I flew to Sandy Utah and tended little Olivia while Kelly and Tricia went on a trip (Wed - Sun) I left I.F. at noon on Tues. April 1st and then Dave drove down on Friday night and I came home with him on Sunday afternoon. I had a wonderful time with Livie, we went for walks everyday. Most of our day would revolve around what to eat for brekfast, what to eat for lunch and of course what to eat for dinner! Then we would throw in a ton of playing and chasing her around the house. Grandpa & I took her to Hogle Zoo Sat morning, she loved the animals. When we got home Sunday night, we stopped at Dixie and Shane's house, they fed us dinner and it was great to get some more hugs and kisses from Brendon & Lauren. We saw Gina & Tom & their family on Mon. and we all went to eat dinner at the New Hong Kong that night (got some more hugs from Jace and 1 little one from Emery)
2) I have started to use Meleluca products. I can't believe I have lived here all my life and never used them. I love the vitamins, cleaning products, and the Renew lotion is wonderful.
3) On the 26th about 15 or so Albiston women are getting together for a "Spa Day" here in IF, followed by dinner at Olive Garden (I can't wait for my pedicure, massage and facial, ahhhh relaxation)
4) On April 30th (evening) My 3 sisters and I are all going to go to BYU Provo to Women's Conference. We are shopping and gabbing on Thurs and attending classes on Friday then home on Sat evening. I can't wait for this trip too.
5) I love the Spring weather, watching little flowers poke their noses through the ground and then Mother Nature freezes their "little buds off" and snows on everything AGAIN! I wish it would quite snowing and get on with Spring!
6) And, Emery gained some weight, she is such a tiny little thing. Well, this is my month of April past and future. See Ya later- Peace Baby


4 comments:

Dixie Wise said...

Finally you blogged again! I look at it every day and have missed you! Even when we have busy weeks like this, I can "get to know you better". I love you so much mom!

gina said...

That was fun... But I thought we were going to Johnny's!!! Their Italian wedge salad is calling my name. I can't wait for my pedicure-My toes are hidious! Love ya mom!

dustin and jessie said...

Want to hear a voice from the past! Mandy emailed us about Gina's blog so from there we connected to yours. Hope you are all doing well. It looks like you are. Just so you know, our Bishops daughter is Stephanie Meyers. Pretty cool, huh. If you're interested, our email address is dlyonart@cox.net. We are behind the times, we have yet to set up a blog, but you can see Justin's at amelialyon.com, Mandy's at mandyken.blogspot.com and Heather's at hjmbrown.blogspot.com.

Trish the Dish said...

I love the pictures. You have new glasses! Very stylish!
I'm glad spending time with Livi was one of your favorites! We love you.