Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Nothing new here, same ol' same ol'

Nothing much going on here at Grammy's house. Just working and trying to get caught up (which never happens) We have had a great summer so far. We were able to go camping (but I want to go again) we've had a ton of Bar-B-Q's in the back yard and enjoyed lots of games and just lounging and visiting with the kids. I have to say, my kids are my best friends. I love spending time together as a family. As soon as Tricia and Kelly have the new little baby (Keaton) I will going there to spend some time with them and help out. I can't wait...

2 comments:

Dixie Wise said...

Yea another post! Good job mom! I sure love you too and thanks for being so so helpful, understanding, caring, and "there" for us!

* Dan & Ashley * said...

Does anyone ever catch up??? If they do I want to know the secret!! Isn't it great when moms and daughters are the best of friends!! I love our family!!!