Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Tah Dah Disneyland!!

Kelly and Tricia planned a trip to Disneyland March 5-8 and invited Dave and I to go with them. We left I.F. with cold and snow. It was so beautiful there; 72 degrees on Fri. and 78 on Sat. I even got a little suntan (burn) The flowers were all in bloom. It was so much fun to watch Livi as she went on the rides and met Micky Mouse, to see her different expressions. Dave & I enjoyed the Indiana Jones ride at Disneyland and Friday afternoon Dave and I went to California Land and went on some awesome rides there. It was nice to spend some relaxing time with Kelly, Tricia, Livi and Keaton. We got some great snuggles, hugs and kisses from the kids (we don't get to see them as often as we would like) Here are some of our pics, but I know Kelly has a bunch more.




Some times Livi would ride on Papa or Daddy's shoulders instead of the stroller












On the Train Ride



Kelly and Livi singing Ram Sam Sam at the Cheesecake Factory



It was Tricia's Birthday Feb. 28th (really it is the 29th) so we celebrated at Cheesecake Factory for dinner and of course some wonderful cheesecake!



Our Hotel and Pool





This little hot tub (more like a really warm tub) was inbetween their rooms and ours. It was about 6' by 6' and just the right size for just Grandma and Livi all to themselves.


Autotopia






This is in Micky's house, Tricia was outside with Keaton



A Hug For Micky




Going in to It's A Small World ride. Livi loved this one!


Ours thanks to Kel and Tric for a wonderful time! We totally enjoyed ourselves. Let's Go Again!!

5 comments:

gina said...

That looks like TONS of fun!

Trish the Dish said...

Thanks for coming along - we couldn't have done it without you and Dave (and it wouldn't have been as much fun!)

* Dan & Ashley * said...

How much fun is that?? I wish I could go!!!

Dixie Wise said...

I was there the whole time, didn't you see me? I kept hiding behind bushes when you would walk by and stealing bites of food from under the table. Ah, was Sea World fun.

Judy said...

Oh my gosh old friend! Whoo Hoooo! How the heck are you. We REALLY need to do lunch. I miss you tons. so glad to find your blog and I LOVE Gina's recipe blog.