Thursday, February 19, 2009

Tricia Tagged Me :- )

8 TV shows I enjoy watching:
Lost, Survivor, American Idol, Dancing with the Stars, Medium, Bachelor, Life, and All My Children
8 Things I did yesterday:
Worked at my job, Ate lunch with my sisters and mother for my sister's birthday, picked up a prescription, had a freaky steroid spinal shot at the surgical center, road in a wheelchair, laid on the couch for 5 hours with an ice pack, ate a delious Marie pot pie for dinner, and went to bed.
8 Things I Look Forward To:
My back, hip and leg feeling better, Spring weather and sitting in the hammock looking at beautiful flowers in our back yard, going to Disneyland :) seeing Livi and Keaton (Kelly and Tricia too) getting away and having a little R and R, Walking outside instead of on my treadmill, Going on a "Get Away" with my sisters this Spring
8 Restaurants I like:
Red Loster, Sizzler, Stockmans, Texas Roadhouse, Outback, Olive Garden, any place Kelly and Tricia take us in Salt Lake!
8 Things I Wish For:
Loose weight and be healthier, Spring, dinner to magically appear every night, to get more done each day, to be 3 inches taller, to have thicker hair, to have more energy, to be skinny, my back to be healed
8 People to Tag
Lacy, Dave A., Christina H.(if she happens to read my blog) I don't know anybody else who has not already been tagged. Dixie, Gina and Kelly I guess

2 comments:

Dixie Wise said...

Cool mom, I loved reading this!

Trish the Dish said...

Neat-o!