Friday, December 17, 2010

Gingerbread House





Well, Well, Well the time has come!! I have really needed to post again but never think I have anything interesting to say. Also, I haven't been able to get pictures to download from my camera to my computer, but Dave took some pics of Brendon, Lauren and myself making a wonderful little Gingerbread House - so ta da here they are. We had a good time and I am proud to say the house is still standing - even though we didn't know that in fine print the directions tell you to make the base and let it "set up" for 1-2 hours before proceeding to the roof and decorating the house...

5 comments:

* Dan & Ashley * said...

that looks like so much fun!! I want to do that!!

lacey said...

Very cute. What a fun g-ma you are. That's what I call grandma Meikle. My g-ma. Sometimes I say silly things

Dixie Wise said...

Thanks for doing that mom! You make great memories with them!!!

mom said...

Darn that fine print! Even with 50 thousand pairs of "old fart" glasses I never seem to have a pair when I need them. Oh well, your house looks pretty sweet even if it didn't get to firm up first. You are a good grandma.

Phylly3 said...

You look too young to have grandchildren! And very cute ones too!