Saturday, February 23, 2008

Got me Thinking....



On Dixie's blog she wanted to know what we all liked to do for Deep Play. Well, one of the things I said I liked to do was go camping. And... that got me thinking. I want to plan a long camping trip to Reservoir Lake for this summer. I am thinking of renting a trailer from OK Trailers in Shelley for a week. (They have the best rental prices around) Take a look at this picture, YES this is relaxing!! So, family members; if you can picture yourself in this boat, check your calendars and see when would be a good time for you. You could come up for any amount of time you want, the Hot Dog, oh I mean Grandpa & I will be there. What do you think??

3 comments:

gina said...

That was seriously one of my favorite relaxing moments in my life. When I think of relaxing I think of that trip. Jace was napping and I was on the lake reading a scrapbooking magazine. I think about that day often.

Dixie Wise said...

We are SO there! This time let's avoid the snowstorm! (even though that was so fun and memorable!)

Trish the Dish said...

Um... exactly which part of the summer are you thinking of - pre or post partum?