Saturday, February 23, 2008

Not Gross At All!


Well, last night I think was a first! Tom and Dave were in the family room watching a guy movie. Dixie, Gina and I were in my home office and I was feeding sweet little Emery a bottle. She didn't act very hungry and after only an ounce she stopped eating and gave a little burp. Then I put her up on my shoulder, (close to my colar bone - for the visual effect) she didn't make a sound, just proceeded to up-chuck down my neck. It went straight down the front of my shirt and puddled in my bra between my tah-tahs! I was so shocked I just stood there, while the girls were laughing. Then I swear that my sweet little granddaughter smiled! I guess it was just a matter of time before one of my grandkids gave me a complete "Willow" (family joke) But I don't mind. I love my grandkids! And... it really wasn't gross at all, right....





4 comments:

lacey said...

Being a mom, I just laugh at the story...that and your tah tah choice of words about made me choke...you're so funny. I've had that more then once, so has my mom. It's not so bad if you love the little guy, if it was ever someone else's kid who I didn't care to much for, I think I would throw up right back on them!

gina said...

I'm just glad it was you and not me! ;) Your such a wonderful grandma! Thanks for all that you do- G

Dixie Wise said...

You know, I love those moments! I love laughing so hard, especially with those I love SO much!

Trish the Dish said...

Ha ha! I wish I could have witnessed that one. You are such a great grandma. And BTW - Livi said "Grandma" tonight. :)