Monday, November 3, 2008

8 THINGS

8 Things I am Passionate About:
1 My children
2 My Grandchildren
3 My Family
4 My religion
5 Becoming a better person
6 The outdoors
7 Getting organized
8 Preparedness

8 words/phrases I use often:
1 Dave,Will you help me with this?
2 DAVE, Will you help me with this Please!
3 What do you want for dinner?
4 Going Hunting again????
5 Grammy Loves you!!!
6 Grammy’s going to get your belly!
7 To Jace or Brendon, “Do you have to go potty?”
8 Stop running through the house or don’t touch that it’s hot!

8 things I want to do before I die:
1 I want my whole family to go on a trip (anywhere)
2 Go on a mission with Dave
3 Be a better wife, mother and grandmother.
4 Lighten up
5 Go to a Broadway musical
6 Lose my baby weight (my baby is 28 years old)
7 Take a pottery class
8 Travel and see more places

8 things I've learned in the past:
1 Be nice to your children, they become the parents of your Grandchildren
2 Respect everyone. We are all brothers and sisters.
3 I can learn a new job
4 The church is true.
5 Listen to the spirit.
6 Pay attention while driving.
7 My kids, now days, know more than me about almost everything
8 Enjoy today, tomorrow will be here way too soon

8 things I currently want/need:
1 Sleep
2 Vacation
3 To loose some weight
4 To see a back doctor
5 For Dave to finally understand me
6 A new home ( with a basement for storage)
7 To be prepared – Spiritually, physically, financially, food storage, etc
8 For a big wind to blow all of the leaves away that are pilling up outside my window right now

8 Things that happened yesterday:
1 Went to church
2 Dave and I received a new church calling “Substitute teachers for Primary”
3 Took a nap
4 Made homemade chili
5 Made cornbread
6 Read a magazine
7 Had dinner with Dave, Shane, Dixie, Brendon and Lauren visited with Tom, Gina, Jace & Emery
8 Watched tv with Dave

8 Things I look forward to:
1 Twilight movie!!!
2 Thanksgiving
3 My birthday
4 Christmas
5 Having more grandchildren
6 Watching my children become parents (they are funny)
7 Getting organized (one day this will happen)
8 To become more healthy and growing old with Dave

8 Things I love about fall:
1 The smell of the air outside
2 Cooler temperatures
3 Orange, yellow and red leaves
4 Soup/stews/chili
5 Hot chocolate
6 Cozy fireplaces
7 Harvest Fest
8 Decorations

2 comments:

Trish the Dish said...

This was a good one. Thanks for listing all of those post-worthy things about yourself - it was fun to read! I see where your kids get their sense of humor. :) ps - I agree with the family trip idea!

Dixie Wise said...

I like what you said on Kelly's blog. I love reading and getting to know my own mother!!! :)