Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tag! I guess I'm It! 7 things about me...

Tricia tagged me so here's my list of 7 things about me...
7 things I can do
1. Sew, quilt and long stitch embroidery
2. Make homemade rolls (finally)
3. Love my Grandkids
4. Love my family
5. Cook (maybe, ask Dave)
6. Decorate (a little bit)
7. Make people feel comfortable


7 Things I cannot do
1. Understand computers
2. make a decision
3. have my whole house clean at one time (there is always something that needs done)
4. sing
5. play a musical instrument
6. stay on a diet and loose weight
7. get everything done that I want to

7 Things that attracted me to Dave
1. He was so tall
2. He has the most wonderful blue eyes
3. He liked me
4. He is so outdoorsey
5. He made me laugh
6. He is so easy going
7. His kisses did and still make me melt

7 Things I say most often
1. I love you
2. I need to get that done...
3. I am so tired
4. I need to loose weight
5. Dave we need to...
6. Grammy is going to get you!
7. What do you want for dinner?

7 Celebrity Admirations
1. President Hinckley
2. Catherine Jeta-Jones (I just think she is so pretty)
3. Tom Selleck
4. Kelly Albiston
5. Dixie Wise
6. Gina McGary
7. Santa Clause

7 Favorite Foods
1. Pizza
2. Chicken anything
3. Halibet and Shrimp
4. Chocolate cake (yes that is a food group all by itself)
5. eggs
6. Cheese on anything
7. Hamburgers

7 People to tag
1. Lacy F
2. Ashley R
3. Shirley R
4. Megan M
5. Jessie L
6. Dave A
7. Melissa H

3 comments:

Trish the Dish said...

Cute! I'm glad you posted yours. I get annoyed with these darn things, but love reading everyone else's responses. You are so fun!

Melissa said...

P.S. I am still working on my list. It takes me a really long time. =) I really enjoyed reading your list. It was fun to get to know you more. =)

mom said...

So,so sorry sis, I don't have a blog to do mine on so I guess I will have to pass.
Shirley